The Mpower Group is excited to announce it’s CEO, Dalip Raheja, will be a keynote presenter at the upcoming Parcel Forum 13 Conference on October 8th at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare Hotel!
Next Practices (not Best Practices) –How Does Your Operation Stack Up?
Distribution success can be a major source of competitive differentiation. But how do you compare with the industry and your peers? In this session we will share the results of the PARCEL/Mpower Group pre-conference operations survey while exploring value-centric techniques that allow you to close performance gaps.
Presented by one of our highest rated speakers from 2012, this session will explore the trends (Globalization, Risk Management, Competency Based Talent Management etc.)impacting our profession and how to convert these challenges into competitive weapons. Changing dynamics in the politics and costs of offshoring production predicts a major shift. High growth economies (BRIIC) are generating demand from a growing middle class. Distribution strategies are actually a major source of competitive differentiation. Identifying and managing risks is a key to success but excessive risk mitigation can actually lead to disastrous results. To accomplish all this, having the right competencies in your organization are absolutely critical. This session will tie all these issues together and present an approach that you can take back and immediately apply. Participants will also participate in and receive a Next Practices benchmarking analysis. Level: Advanced
- Incorporate Globalization into your strategy
- Identify major issues and challenges
- Develop a Risk Management approach
- Converting risk management into a competitive weapon
- Determining required competencies to be a Next Practices organization
- Developing Next Practices competencies.
For additional information about The Mpower Group please visit www.thempowergroup.com.
Parcel Forum 13 – www.parcelforum.com
Latest posts by Dalip Raheja (see all)
- Category Management During the Coronavirus (COVID-19): Actual Dispatch from the Front Lines!! - March 26, 2020
- Coronavirus or COVID 19 – Structural, Tectonic, Long Term and Fundamental Changes - March 12, 2020
- Category Management: Would you be Prepared IF? Part Deux and Mother’s Milk !! - February 20, 2020