We launched this webinar series with a discussion of the major differences between Strategic Sourcing and Category Management and now we will move into the nitty gritty of getting there. Using the TMG Sourcing Maturity Model as the framework, we will tackle two domains in every webinar. The last webinar covered Strategy and Risk Management. We will now move on to Demand Optimization and Globalization and discuss the differences between Strategic Sourcing and Category Management in those domains; the challenges of making that transformation happen and some of the steps that you will need to take. Many thanks for the very high ratings for our prior webinars and we hope to improve on those. Congratulations to Jorie McCarthy from Tyson Foods for the winning “Question of the month” and please keep your questions coming!!!
Thursday – June 27, 2017
10 AM – 11 AM CST (No Cost)
- Design reuse leads to accelerated product development
- Procurement is driving the S&OP process
- Global decisions are made on sophisticated topics such as taxes, tariffs, & manufacturing incentives
- Global sources provide “Black box” fulfillment where supplier is responsible for design, manufacture & logistics to end customers.
These are just a few of the highlights we will cover. The contents are derived from our world class Category Management / Supply Chain “U”. We hope you will join for the next step in our journey from Strategic Sourcing to Category Management on.
Latest posts by TMG Admin (see all)
- PERT- Category Management – Delivering Value = Being Valued – Nov. 12, 2019 - September 17, 2019
- PERT- Category Management – Delivering Value = Being Valued – Nov. 12, 2019 - September 5, 2019
- Happy Labor Day! - September 3, 2019