We launched this webinar series with a discussion of the major differences between Strategic Sourcing and Category Management and now we will move into the nitty gritty of getting there. The last webinar covered Demand Optimization and Globalization. We will now move on to Process and Information Management / Technology and discuss the differences between Strategic Sourcing and Category Management in those domains; the challenges of making that transformation happen and some of the steps that you will need to take.
Tuesday – August 22, 2017
10 AM – 11 AM CST (No Cost)
- Supplier / Buyer / Customer processes are linked
- Deals are complex in nature and insourcing / outsourcing is a core competency
- Considered to be thought-leaders in Value Creation with your internal business partners
- Process is an enabler and not the goal
Information Management / Technology:
- Approached by technology suppliers for introducing innovation because of your track record
- Technology investments in the function are embraced and supported by corporate leadership
- A leader in ADOPTION of technology across the company
- Data analysis / mining leads to breakthroughs in quality, delivery, cost and risk management
These are just a few of the highlights we will cover. The contents are derived from our world class Category Management / Supply Chain “U”. We hope you will join us for the next step in our journey from Strategic Sourcing to Category Management and beyond.