The most Critical Success Factor in traversing the journey to Category Management is having the appropriate Talent. Talent Management has been amongst the top 3 issues that keep Procurement/Supply Chain executives up at night for the last 20 years!! Without the raw material, it is impossible to produce value and talent is the only raw material you have available. Therefore, this webinar will tackle only this one domain – it is so critical! In the upcoming webinar, we will discuss the Next Practice of Competency Based Talent Management – your HR partners will be impressed when you drop that concept on them. You will finally be able to take a strategic approach to delivering value to your stakeholders – the aggregate competency of your organization. Here are some of the attributes from our Maturity Model that will drive the discussion
Tuesday – September 26, 2017
10 AM – 11 AM CST (No Cost)
Procurement leader is a “C” level executive
• Procurement organization is considered to be a competitive weapon – both internally and externally
• Resources are viewed as strong internal consultants & change agents – begin being asked to lead other groups within the organization
• Procurement is the organization that is going to move your career forward
• C level executives are required to have a stint in Procurement
• Competency Based Talent Management is the norm
We will talk about how to get to the above level
• What competencies are required
• What does an end to end Talent Management strategy look like and the benefits that go along with it
• How is Competency Development different than training?
• How to ensure development of new competencies stick
These are just a few of the highlights we will cover. The contents are derived from our world class Category Management / Supply Chain “U”. We hope you will join us for the next step in our journey from Strategic Sourcing to Category Management and beyond.