- Numerous inquiries to participate from outside the Chicago Area
- Virtual is where the world is going
- Will expand the number of participants (e.g. Chicago & St. Louis Chapters concurrent)
- WILL maintain Interaction & Networking
- Simple to participate – you already have what you need
The Impact of Trade Talks, Tariffs and Global Turmoil on our Category Strategies – Time to get in Front of this Major Risk!
February 12, 2019
1 PM – 3 PM
No Cost for this Event
What you need to Attend:
Next PERT dates:
May 14, 2019
August 13, 2019
November 12, 2019
What Members are saying:
” The PERT forum is a great way for executives to share ideas for confronting this changing landscape. The intimate setting and member-driven agenda is much more useful than any annual conference.”
– Vice President, Global Category Management, MasterCard
” This workshop has been the best value I have ever received . . . . “
– CFO/CPO AMEGA Holdings, Inc.
For a Flyer of this event:
Are you flummoxed and frustrated with the constantly changing geo-political landscape, trade and tariff changes and foreign policy and the impact they all have on your category strategies? Don’t worry – you’ll be in good company with many of your peers. Join a number of your colleagues who are also trying to decipher all this and we can all learn from each other.
Not only will we be discussing the impact on Category Management and Supply Chain strategies(whether you buy goods OR services), we will also be identifying the opportunities for Sourcing/Supply Chain professionals to take on a leadership role on this topic in their companies – thus moving from a tactical to a strategic advisor role: Flexibility and agility will become critical in your strategies and contracting. Currency fluctuations will be the norm. Existing trade agreements may give way to new ones which will significantly shift cost arbitrage – your current supply base may not be competitive tomorrow. New regulations and tariffs will have an impact on lead times. On-shoring and near-shoring will become competitive again and your ability to exploit those opportunities will create competitive advantage. Strategic Workforce Planning will need to incorporate new immigration and visa requirements – critical resources (Engineering, IT etc.) will require new fulfillment strategies that may not depend on traditional outsourcing arrangements.
Your ability to get in front of all these challenges will position you in a new leadership and strategic advisor role.
Space to this virtual workshop is limited. Please register and secure your spot today.
Please don’t use a public email address such as Hotmail,Gmail, etc., as our system may mark your email as spam.
Click on the link below to read more and register for this exciting workshop!
If you have any questions please contact-The Mpower Group-Rick Sandoval: email@example.com
Latest posts by TMG Admin (see all)
- Happy Thanksgiving - November 27, 2019
- 1 Week Away- Recommended: Category Management – Delivering Value = Being Valued! The BIGGEST Challenge! - November 6, 2019
- PERT- Virtual Workshop – Category Management – Delivering Value = Being Valued! The BIGGEST Challenge! - October 22, 2019