Often, part of the “madness” we find ourselves struggling with in complex change scenarios is of our own making. That’s right, we sometimes “do it to ourselves.” We attempt to drive positive change and optimism as part of our initiatives, but others may discount our…
- Do You Know the Difference Between Strategic Sourcing & Category Management? Consulting REMOTELY
- PERT- A Special Meeting to Deal with the Impact of Coronavirus
- Category Management During the Coronavirus (COVID-19): Actual Dispatch from the Front Lines!!
- Do You Know the Difference Between Strategic Sourcing & Category Management? Working in Teams REMOTELY
- Coronavirus or COVID 19 – Structural, Tectonic, Long Term and Fundamental Changes