Executive Webinar Series
FROM A NECESSARY COST TO A COMPETITIVE WEAPON –
TRANSFORMING YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN TO MEET TOMORROW’S CHALLENGES
In part one of this webinar, we examined the issue of Globalization and the various impacts it has on Sourcing/Supply Chain. A number of risks were discussed that go beyond the traditional risks, especially the ones that our key stakeholders worry about the most. We also talked about common attributes shared by successful risk management programs and some of the challenges. The approach to Risk Management was discussed and why the attitude towards risk is so important. Converting uncertainty (negative impact) into Risk (positive impact) is critical to success.
Thursday – March 9, 2017
10 AM – 11 AM CST (No Cost)
In Part 2, we will take the next step and discuss how to go about developing a successful Risk Management program. What are the various tools and techniques that are considered Next Practices? How do you get stakeholders engaged and most importantly, get them to act? What are the different competencies you will need in your organization to be successful? How do you convert risk into a competitive differentiator for your company and get your customers to award you more business because of what you are doing in Sourcing/Supply Chain? Join us for this highly engaging and useful discussion.
In Part Two we will explore what needs to change and how to do it:
- Some lessons from the Boeing Dreamliner
- Classifying Risks in manageable segments
- Analyzing Risks to help mitigate them
- Going beyond Likelihood and Impact – adding Controllability as a variable
- Understand “VALUE” as defined by stakeholders
- How to manage and report to drive higher ADOPTION
- Identifying risks that are often overlooked – internal risks
- Exploring Next Practice approaches to managing risk