The Mpower Group is excited to announce it’s CEO, Dalip Raheja, will be a panelist at the upcoming St. Louis University’s Rooftop Speaker Series – “Conversations on Innovation, Technology & Supply Chain Managing Risk, Security & Reputation” on November 10, 2016 in St. Louis!
Dalip Raheja, is a recognized thought leader, a frequent contributor to research papers and articles and a much sought after speaker. As President and CEO of The Mpower Group, Dalip has over 30 years of experience managing large organizations and change initiatives. His work with Fortune 500 companies in the US and internationally covers all facets of the sourcing process, including contracting and negotiations, relationship management and risk management. In addition, Dalip has been named by Supply & Demand Chain Executive as a “Provider Pro to Know” every year since 2007.
Prior to founding TMG, Dalip created and led the Strategic Initiatives group for Bank One. This internal consulting organization launched and managed large complex change initiatives for the bank. The group’s capstone achievement was creation of a comprehensive Strategic Sourcing program that achieved over $1.3 billion in documented savings over three years. Prior to joining the bank, Dalip was a Principal and Regional Business Development Manager in the Strategic Consulting Group of Digital Equipment Corporation. Dalip is currently authoring two books and holds an MBA in Finance and Marketing.
Location: Schlafly Tap Room (2100 Locus t St)
Time: 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Entry is free, RSVP i s required.
Come join us and our distinguished group of experts as we explore risk management,cyber security and market survival in our globally competitive supply chain environment.
- Roel Vestjens, EVP & President – Broadcast Solutions, Belden Inc.
- JoAnne Levy, Vice President, Systems Operations, Mercy Health
- Dalip Raheja, President & CEO, The Mpower Group
- Beth Rusert, Senior Vice President & Partner, Standing Partnership
- Tony Bryan, Executive Director, Midwest Cyber Security Center of Excellence, Scott AFB
Moderator: David Hakanson, Vice President, CIO & Chief Innovation Officer, Saint Louis University
If you would like more information: email@example.com
Latest posts by TMG Admin (see all)
- Category Management: Teaching Ju-Jitsu to Your Sales Organization!!! - November 3, 2022
- Category Management: You Better Start with Project Management - October 6, 2022
- Category Management: It’s still ALL about Adoption - July 14, 2022