In this three-part PERT series, we will explore the business model for corporations working with diverse suppliers with a specific emphasis on not only increasing the spend but focusing on total impact. You’ll hear from two very large complex organizations at two totally different stages (Walgreen’s and Centene) .
- The structure, goals, challenges and triumphs of 1) a new/growing corporate program AND 2) an established corporate program.
- How they are different?
- How this moment of reckoning has impacted them?
We will also be sharing the results of the research that TMG has done and the emerging set of Next Practices that will help you in going beyond the traditional goal of higher spend and achieving a multiplier impact. Panelist: Shaun Jones – Global Director, Supplier Diversity – Walgreens Boot Alliance Kendra Burris-AustinDirector, Supplier Diversity – Centene Corporation
Latest posts by TMG Admin (see all)
- Category Management: It’s still ALL about Adoption - July 14, 2022
- Happy 4th of July! - June 30, 2022
- Remembering Those Who Chose to Serve This Memorial Day! - May 26, 2022