We launched the webinar series with a discussion of the major differences between Strategic Sourcing and Category Management and now we will move into the nitty gritty of getting there. Using the TMG Sourcing Maturity Model as the framework, we will tackle two domains in every webinar. The next webinar will cover Strategy and Risk Management. We will discuss the differences between Strategic Sourcing and Category Management in those domains; the challenges of making that transformation happen and some of the steps that you will need to take.
• Not just the time frame but also the integration with Corporate Strategy and absolute alignment with the BUs
• How to “sell” your new strategy internally
• Convert Risk Management into a competitive advantage
• Apply a portfolio approach
These are just a few of the highlights we will cover. The contents are derived from our world class Category Management / Supply Chain “U”. We hope you will join for the next step in our journey from Strategic Sourcing to Category Management on May 23rd.
Latest posts by TMG Admin (see all)
- Webinar- The Journey from Strategic Sourcing to Category Management – Performance Metrics and Innovation - October 11, 2017
- St. Louis- 1st PERT Meeting- The Road to the C-Suite – 10.18.17 - September 8, 2017
- Webinar- The Journey from Strategic Sourcing to Category Management – Talent Management - August 31, 2017